Smile More With Dental Veneers!
Over time, it’s likely that your teeth will develop stains, chips, breaks, and cracks with continued use. Combine that with the fact that some of us have always wanted to alter the shape of our teeth, deal with discolouration, or replace fillings that have begun to show their age, and it becomes clear that a cosmetic dental update may be in order. Here’s where veneers factor in.
What are dental veneers?
Thin and strong shells that are permanently fixed in place on the front surface of teeth, veneers are usually made from porcelain and deliver an attractive, natural-looking new surface. Like natural tooth enamel, porcelain materials are translucent and their colour can be matched to your adjacent teeth. Even better, they’re incredibly stain resistant to tea, coffee, red wine, and tobacco!
How customizable are veneers?
Dental veneers can be fine-tuned in the following ways:
- Colour. Teeth can stain and yellow after repeated exposure to certain foods and drinks, smoking, and simply by the aging process. Because porcelain veneers can be customized to suit any tooth shade, you’ll have the opportunity to choose from a variety of hues, from natural-looking options to the gleaming white options you see on celebrities.
- Shape and size. It’s possible that your teeth may not have the size or shape you’d like. Whether you’d like rounder teeth or ones that appear more square, we will do everything we can to craft the veneers that will flatter your face and smile.
- Alignment and spacing. If you’re looking to close gaps and straighten your teeth without orthodontic treatment, we’d love to help!
How are veneers applied?
Custom-made for your unique smile, patients who choose to rejuvenate their smile with veneers can expect at least two visits to Terminal Park Dental Clinic – the first for impressions and measurements, and the second to place the veneers crafted from our dental lab partners.
With ongoing maintenance and dedicated at-home care, veneers will look great for many years. Avoid biting your nails, chewing on hard items with your veneers, and use a nightguard if night grinding is an issue.
Wondering if veneers are right for you? Call us at (778) 744-4247 today!
Arrange A Dental Veneer Consultation Today
- Improve the length, size, and colour of your teeth
- Bolster your smile confidence
- Strengthen damaged teeth
- Address gaps between teeth
- Eradicate discolourations caused by smoking, root canals, and more.