If you have several dental concerns, a full-mouth restoration from Terminal Park Dental Clinic, your dentist in Nanaimo could be the perfect solution to transform your smile into one that is fully functional, looks good, and feels great.
Our caring team regularly helps patients who require more than one dental procedure to improve the function of their teeth and improve their overall oral health. As a general dentist in Nanaimo, we’ll work closely with you to produce the right plan to fulfill your vision and goals. You’ll be able to smile confidently in front of others, savour your favorite meals… maybe even set a new goal for yourself.
Which full mouth restoration services does Terminal Park Dental Clinic provide?
Great question. If you have missing, damaged, or misaligned teeth, these are some of the restorative options available at our practice:
- Composite fillings – After we remove decay from a tooth, we’ll use a white (or tooth-coloured) filling to restore it and prevent further decay. These are also a discreet option to replace old or failing silver-coloured amalgam fillings.
- Dental implants – If you’re missing teeth, dental implants are as close as you’ll get to the real thing. Since they’re made of titanium, they’re incredibly strong and fuse well to the jawbone and work to preserve your bone as your tooth roots do. After you’ve seen an oral surgeon and the implant site has healed, we’ll add a dental crown that perfectly matches your remaining teeth in colour and shape. They feel the same as a real tooth and function like one too.
- Dental bridges – Bridges are made up of one or more artificial teeth that are connected to adjacent teeth with crowns. They are an excellent option when a large gap needs to be filled. That way, your teeth won’t shift, which can cause other dental issues.
- Dental crowns – Think of a crown as a cap for your tooth. This fixed prosthetic strengthens a tooth that has been damaged or affected by decay. Dental crowns are also a popular cosmetic treatment when you don’t like the shape of your teeth or if they have worn down over time.
- Dental veneers – Dental veneers can cover many smile concerns including chips, stubborn stains, white spots due to fluorosis, and uneven teeth! They are extremely thin, natural-looking porcelain shells that are bonded to the front surface of your teeth and are one of the more-popular cosmetic dental treatments we offer.
- Teeth whitening – We are your go-to practice for take-home teeth whitening! We’ll ensure your custom-fitted whitening trays fit snugly over your teeth, that the teeth whitening solution is exactly the strength you need, and that the length of treatment is perfect for your unique smile.
Are you a candidate for full-mouth restoration? We can’t answer that question in this blog, but we can when we meet you. The first step is to contact us to book a full smile analysis. This will allow us to get the full picture, ask you some important questions about your individual needs and desires for your smile, and recommend a treatment plan that is right for your unique needs.
Yours in excellent dental health,
Drs. Savoie & Gill, your dentists in Nanaimo